New Brunswick Skilled Worker Stream
The New Brunswick Skilled Worker Stream is designed for Foreign Nationals who possess the skills, education and work experience needed to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy. Candidates must meet the program’s minimum eligibility requirements, have a genuine offer of employment from a New Brunswick Employer and have the full intent to live and work in the province on a permanent basis.
This program will also help New Brunswick employers, unable to fill job vacancies with a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, recruit foreign nationals and international graduates whose skills are needed in the province.
If you experience or notice any technical issues with INB, please contact INBSupport@gnb.ca
Forms to submit with your online application
- NBPNP-004 Employer Support (required)
- NB-005 Consent and Declaration (required)
- NB-007 Use of Representative (as needed)
- NB-025 INB Enrolment Form for Authorized Representatives (as needed)
- NB-008 Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union (as needed)
- NB-009 Declaration Non-accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada (as needed)
The Government of New Brunswick has moved to an online application service for its provincial immigration programs
Most people must now apply online. You can only apply on paper if you cannot apply online because of disability or because there is a verifiable problem with the online application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a paper-based application package.