Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
At present, there is a need for responsible global action to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus.
For our part, the Province of New Brunswick has made the decision to suspend all non-essential international travel by its staff and representatives in order to avoid exposing any individual, community or nation to an undue or additional risk of infection or transmission of this virus.
To anyone intending to embark on an exploratory visit to our province:
Please do not embark on an exploratory visit at this time. If your travel arrangements are already made and cannot be changed at all, we apologize for any inconveniences that this creates. This measure is being taken in the interest of protecting you and all around you.
Please note that due to the unpredictability of the situation, it is quite possible that some people or organizations will no longer be able to accommodate you during your visit, and that the objectives of the visit may not be achievable at this time.
New Brunswick Strategic Initiative stream
The New Brunswick Strategic Initiative stream is for French-speaking workers with the skills, education and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy, and who are ready to live and work in New Brunswick permanently.
Forms to submit with your electronic application
- PCNB-IS 002 Plan d’établissement (required)
- NB-005 Consentement et déclaration (required)
- PCNB-004 Soutien de l'Employeur (if applicable)
- NB-007 Recours aux services d'un représentant (if applicable)
- NB-025 Formulaire d’inscription INB pour les représentants autorisés (if applicable)
- NB-008 Déclaration officielle d'union de fait (if applicable)
- NB-009 Déclaration pour parent/tuteur légal qui n'accompagne pas un enfant mineur immigrant au Canada (if applicable)
- NB-011 Formulaire de requête afin de retirer votre demande d’immigration (le cas échéant)
- NB-012 Demande de modification de votre certificat de désignation (if applicable)
- NB-013 Déclaration de l'octroi du droit d'établissement (required within 30 days of arrival)
- NB-022 Demande de lettre d'appui en vertu de l'alinéa 204(c) du Règlement (if applicable)
The Government of New Brunswick has moved to an online application service for its provincial immigration programs.
Most people must now apply online. You can only apply on paper if you cannot apply online because of disability or because there is a verifiable problem with the online application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a paper-based application package.